DEWALT Rotary Hammer Drill with Shocks, D-Handle, SDS, 1-1/8-Inch (D25263K)
- Estimated delivery time from 270 to 540 days
- Economical delivery is not insured, customer bears all risks in event of loss or damage to package
- Shipping costs, payment processing fees (10% of price), product sourcing fees (40% of price) are non-refundable
- Cost of return shipment is covered by customer
- Restocking return fee is up to 50% of product price
- Product is not covered by seller's warranty
- DEWALT SDS hammer drill has 3.0 joules impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed
- DEWALT rotary hammer drill has 8.5 amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- Rotating brush ring delivers full power/torque in forward and reverse
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 2 Year Free Service
- Compatible with D25301D drilling dust extraction system.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: D25263K
Part Number: D25263K
Details: D25263K 1-1/8-inch SDS+ Rotary Hammer Kit is a light weight, low vibration, high-performance drill designed for demands of today's contractor. The durable German engineered mechanism delivers 3.0 joules of impact energy that delivers up to 15% faster speed of application that professionals demand. The Active Vibration Control technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
Package Dimensions: 18.3 x 14.4 x 5.0 inches